The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Favorite car tv show

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghost1984

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 29, 2003
Southwest, Missouri
There seems to be more car tuner shows coming out lately....such as tuner transformation...thats one of them i noticed. What are your thoughts on that show? and of course all your car shows on saturday and sunday mornings on powerblock. Just wanted to know what your favorite car show is thats currently on the tv?

I'm not too up to date on the new stuff coming out but one show I enjoyed in the past was My Classic Car. You know...with Dennis Cage. The guy with the crazy mustach.

tuner transformation=:thumbdown

the mechanic knows nothing. the guy who does the looks is a total dumbass, and the suspension guy is a retard. they put coilovers, a sr20det and a widebody kit on a 240 and called it a day. thats pretty much the total reverse of what being a tuner is al about. tuning shit. not swaps or "### ass looking wide body kits" and coil overs. pathetic.

i was watching tuner transformation or whatever on speed channel a few days ago when they were working on a focus and they brought in a supercharger and the guy doing the bodywork on it said "wow that looks awesome(or something like that), now what the hell is it?" :|

a few months ago they had NOPI TUNERVISION .. it was badass . b/c i was on tv.

Originally posted by fastplant
I like Danica Patrick :D

ahhhhhh danica patrick, the things i would do to her, uhhhh i mean yea the powerblock is cool :D

My thoughts on tuner transformation is :thumbdown , they talk to much, and the guy with the poney tail is always tryin to act all badass, when really hes a dumb***

Even tho im not a big truck fan, Trucks is by far one of the best shows

How bout that Pimp my ride on MTV LOL? who's gonna volunteer their DSM?

I would give my ride up to Pimp My Ride. Just so when Xzibit comes to my house the camera will see a skinny white kid at the door saying "Uhhh who the hell are you?", "I'm Xzibit and I'm here to pimp your ride dogg", "Who?"

where has super2nr tv been havnt seen it for awhile,with the two brothers who built the supra,they atleast seemed to know what the f' they were talkin about???

thats what i want to know, that was a good show and i want to see that supra in action. :thumb: but they need to put more dsm's in their shows heh

Originally posted by sho-off
where has super2nr tv been havnt seen it for awhile,with the two brothers who built the supra,they atleast seemed to know what the f' they were talkin about???

I pretty sure they are on the speed channel if you have satelite. I don't know what time they are on but I'm pretty sure thats where they are at.

Chris

i hope they will be back on the power block i dont have a dish or get speed channel $%^& the only time i get to watch speed channel is if i go to my wifes moms house and then it always seems to be nascar on...do love when the rally cars are on when i catch them

i sawmy 1st episode of tuner transformation. they were modding a ford focus. i thought it sucked. they didnt seem to know much about what they were doing. the guy pulled the turbo charger out of a box and the other 2 guys were like "what is that? what is that thing?" they mainly riced the car out added a little power to make it muster a 6.7 sec time from 0-50 mph.

Originally posted by 1badtsi
what happened to the original power block chick, she had nice tats :cool:

LOL, i second that :thumb: oh and the power block is cool too....

Originally posted by Misundaztood
I'm not too up to date on the new stuff coming out but one show I enjoyed in the past was My Classic Car. You know...with Dennis Cage. The guy with the crazy mustach.

Man you disappear for like 6 months than expect to start post whorin all over again? Jeez. I earned my title and I aint gonna let you take it away.

Anyways, I just watch the powerblock but now I've been watching American Hotrod. That guy that works the computer, jeez WTF is up wiht his face? He doesnt close his mouth AT ALL. Watch him when he talks. :confused:

Of all the new shows that have been airing on speed channel are o.k. in my opinion but correct me if I'm wrong. Aren't everyone of the people in these new shows Canadian? And I mean everyone of them. Listen to them talk. You can hear the accent. Before anyone flames on me and thinks I'm badmouthing Canadians, Let me finish. I think it's cool as hell that our neighbors up north have got so much coverage on speed. But what the F*@^ happend to all the american people? Did everybody go nascar here or what? Where's the REPRESENTATION?

theres also speed logic on mun2 channel 51 on cable they had a couple of dsms on there its an ok show i guess just wanted to point it out since no one else did

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back