The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Fat guy fit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigsams50

Probationary Member
Aug 25, 2007
fayetteville, North_Carolina
So I'm a big guy, 6 foot 300+ pounds. I'm currently in another country but I'm moving back stateside and my family got me a 2g eclipse as a gift. I was wondering, am I to expect any kind of comfort while driving? Or will I be tight fit LOL

Are you 6' even or taller? My best friend is 6'4 320 and he CAN drive my 92.. but it's absolutely hilarious to witness.. my auto seatbelts almost choke him every time.. at least with a 2g you don't have to worry about that.

Im actually 5'10 5'11 but i like to say 6 LOL

I'm 6' even and ~210 lbs. I fit comfortably. My car doesn't have a sunroof, so that helps. I also sit in my car like a normal person. No gangsta lean here.

I'm 6'0" and 240. I am comfortable in my 2G, the stock seats are actually pretty comfortable on a big ass.

Im 6,1 and height is not an issue, im kinda skinny so no help there! Lol 168 lbs,

However!!!!! My wifes dad still likes to drive my car every now and then and he is 6,4 possibly 6,5 and 250 lbs, he is ok on height but struggles to get out even before it was lowered! He uses his arms to kinda pry himself out of the car LOL, funny to watch but i told him to stop since it puts pressure on my drip rails! So he trys to swing himself around now and push himself up! He dont seem to say anything about the stock seats being uncomfy,

I'm 6'2", 250 and 45 years old. Fit in my Spyder just fine. Probably would be a bit uncomfortable if I was any bigger. I don't know how the Spyder headroom compares to the hard top, so just putting that out there. I have no problem getting in and out, but I am at stock ride height.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back