The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

fastest full weight dsm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Think about your question. "It can have a CF hood but has to maintain its full OEM weight."

If you have a CF hood, then you don't have your full OEM weight.

My car went 12.8 @ 108 on the 14b with a full interior, it weighed something like 3250 pounds with me in it. However, there was no spare or jack in the car, there's just no reason to have them with you.

Are we talking stock or modified full weights?

If it is stock then the advantage is in the one that weighs the least. If it is modified, well, you would have to wait around a long time to get everyones times.

As for fast mph wise, I have gone 112mph in the 1/4 full weight w/ a babyseat in the back;) .

11.727 @ 122.72. Should be a bit quicker than that this year. Full interior, no weight reduction. Even had the A/C in it.

Weighed in at somewhere north of 3350 last time I weighed it, although I forget exactly what it was.

The run listed in my sig was at 24psi. I usually run 20-21 on the street.

Thanks!

I may throw it back on the car for a while this summer just to have some fun with it. The Green has wicked top end, but I miss the instaboost of the 16g sometimes. :)

Not to mention, I want to see what it does with an external wastegate.

sorry , LOL your right about the Carbon fiber...LOL ok fastest full weight DSM with no weight reduction at all

times can be on a stock or modifyed car

tire & spare is minor so ill accept the 11.7 time anyone else gone faster?

i went 14.1 ,,,full weight with a slipping stock clutch. not to mention im 6'4 315lbs..LOL:D

Originally posted by meangreengst
sorry , LOL your right about the Carbon fiber...LOL ok fastest full weight DSM with no weight reduction at all

times can be on a stock or modifyed car

tire & spare is minor so ill accept the 11.7 time anyone else gone faster?

Good, because I still had the spare tire in the car. :p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back