The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Fastest DSM in Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Interested. Texas sure is big!

I think 213mph has been done in TX in a DSM.

Now that you mention it, I believe the OP should be clearer in what is meant by "fastest" as there are many venues this can apply to. :thumb:

Timeslips from the dragstrip 1/4mile times, and dyno numbers as in horsepower!

I am from Hearne, Texas but presently living in Arizona. Can I contribute?

Well is anyone going to give out any info, ok Mr.Azilla whats your stats? me hmm lets see my 1998 GST currently has no engine so im at uh i guess no HP at all LOL and the time is still counting for the 1/4 mile havnt made it to the finish yet LOL, my 97 GST hmm the battery needs replacement so dont start or stay on LOL, so yup those my stats, any one ealse?

You might want to try this as well: Texas-DSM

I understand that you are trying to get something started and I am sure that it is going to be a nice thread as everyone is particular as to who is really being the fastest.

Yeah Im a member of Texas-DSM, not much action going on there, but i will try, thanks for the input.

In all honesty, there does not seem to be too much action going on anywhere. Sure, there are threads here and there that catch traction but by and large, not so true. Are you stationed at Fort Riley? If so, that would render your "fastest in Texas" thread null and void. :nono:

I'm in Afghanistan deployed, I'm stationed in Germany, have to change my location, but my car is in San Antonio, it will be in Killeen/Ft. Hood area, therefore i was looking at the competition to see what my setup would have to be to beat out all competition.

I don't know mine is pretty quick
2.3 stroker
eagle crank and rods
je pistons
fully built block and head no stock parts
brand new tre trans stage 3
6262 precision turbo
just saying!!

10.6 at 127 back in 08.
we have a few 10 seconds cars and couple of high 9's here on Dallas.

we are slow here with the dsms. most of the guys have moved on to 1000+ hp v8's.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back