The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Fantasy Football League for Mitsu Owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badabing33a

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 2, 2008
Louden, New_Hampshire
Anybody do Yahoo Fantasy Football? Every year, I make a league for Mitsubishi owners. The time has come for this years fantasy football league. If you would be interested in joining our league, the link http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....starcarboncrew. The password is dscc . We are having an online draft on Augest 25th at noon. Hope to see you at the draft!

I don't get into that, but my cousin and brother inlaw from are heavily into fantasy football. They make their side beer money doing that, oh my brother is also into. One year my brother's came in third forget which year probably 08-09.
Reason I haven't got into is because I dont know much about it. I'm a big football and hockey fan, pretty good at picking which teams will end up in playoffs and same for the players.

I'm interested, the link isn't working.. PM me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back