The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

fan of hondas. now in the Mit world

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rynoryt

Probationary Member
Mar 18, 2021
São Paulo, South_America
Hey guys, I'm Rodrigo and I'm Brazilian.

I currently have
B series Vti Turbo 300whp
D series Exs coupe EJ1 model Stock
Si Coupe 2015 FG4 230whp NA

and now I am a new owner of a 1995 Eclipse GST 2G

Most likely a 7 bolt right. :pLOL, I learned the difference between 6 x 7 this week by reading the Forum.

I will present photos of the car and all errors found in the OBD2 ELM327 in the future.

Here in Brazil, Eclipse is an expensive car to maintain, due to the low access to parts and our local currency that has depreciated against the dollar.

But as a good JDM enthusiast. we like challenges and I want to make this 2G reliable and with 300whp.

Hugs to all

Welcome! I traded a b18 swapped eg coupe for my current turbo Spyder over a decade ago. I've never regretted it.

300 whp is no big deal with a 2g, provided you have a good foundation to start with.

How cool ... spyder models are absurdly rare here in Brazil.

If I want to look for one to buy today, forget it.

First I'll fix the old owners' shits. then create a good foundation for healthy and reliable 300whp.

thx !!

Welcome to the group! I am glad to hear you say you learned something this week from the forum. That is always good news!
Make a profile of your new 2g, add a few pictures and let us all adorn it! :thumb:
Marty

How cool ... spyder models are absurdly rare here in Brazil.

If I want to look for one to buy today, forget it.

First I'll fix the old owners' shits. then create a good foundation for healthy and reliable 300whp.

thx !!

It seems like that's the story anywhere outside the US. They're really common here. I've had 3 or 4, and there are about a dozen for sale within 2 hours of here.

It seems like that's the story anywhere outside the US. They're really common here. I've had 3 or 4, and there are about a dozen for sale within 2 hours of here.

Wow, really? I hardly ever see any. I think I've seen maybe two in as many years. I guess I have to get out more. LOL

Welcome to the site @Rynoryt! Best of luck with your build!

Wow, really? I hardly ever see any. I think I've seen maybe two in as many years. I guess I have to get out more. LOL

Yeah, they're always for sale around me, but I never see them on the road for some reason, LOL

I feel the same about here in Indiana, they are pretty rare and even fewer nice ones. But thats ok i enjoy driving a uncommon car and they seriously stand out from today's cars in a good way.

I had several "gockers" looking at my 98 TSI as I rolled down the highway, taking her to her new home last weekend. They would pull up beside us, and gander hard at her on the trailer, then move on. Made me smile and sad at the same time. And not many in the middle of the country here either.

Welcome, have a friend from Curitiva, he is very involve with the road racing groups and the stock car racing guys, since he is the rep for Bilstein, I will have him get in touch with you.
Mandy

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back