The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G Fan control through ECMLink

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AWD-Tony

Proven Member
Sep 11, 2017
Cincinnati, Ohio
Currently I have the stock p/s fan and spal ac fan. On hot days and after some driving, temps start to creep up 216* when I'm stopped and will come down when I turn the ac fan on. So I've been thinking into installing a 3rd pusher fan on the ac condenser opposite of the stock p/s fan using fuel pressure output controlled through link & relay. Do these parameters look correct?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'd raise the temp to 420 and boost to 75 lbs to be safe ROFL
Really that looks pretty good Tony, I was just messin with ya!!!

Sorry for the bump, but @AWD-Tony, can you tell me/show me how you have the fan wired to the solenoid/connector? I want to do this with both my fans and am kinda unsure at this point how to do it.

The ecu is able to pull that FPR pin to ground based on your settings. So grab a 30Aish rated 12V relay. Connect one side of the coil to the ecu at that pin. The other side of the coil to switched/ignition 12V. Direct from battery with a fuse for the high power positive and then the other side of the high power to the fan + wire.

This is probabaly more helpful than my post above. Let me know if you have more questions.

The first post was good, but that wiki is great too as it tells you exactly what to plug and where.

Many thanks! Soon as Ricky/dacowgod upgrades my ECMLink to V3 Full I'm gonna do that to both my fans. Just not cool with the fans not coming on until it's above 200*. Especially in FL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back