The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Family vacation

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dericsh

Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2002
Pearl River, Louisiana
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Is it even a family vacation if you don’t make your wife and kid wait in the truck for 2.5 hours while you finish totaling a DSM at an out of state junk yard?!

RIP silver eclipse- thanks for your sacrifice.

I'm thinking about a "family vacation" like yours also maybe. We will see if the arrangements work out.
Love it!
Pops

You sir, have mastered a way to not have your wife throttle you senseless for doing such things. Teach us your ways.

it came with some heavy eye rolling but nothing I’m not used to. ROFL

I'm thinking about a "family vacation" like yours also maybe. We will see if the arrangements work out.
Love it!
Pops

It’s the best kind! Let us know how it works out!

I really wanted to save that front bumper. But I knew I didn’t have room for it. :notgood:

Is a 1g dash valuable? I have an extra laying around ...

Not really, I saw one for sale for $30 the other day. And it was in decent shape. But depending on condition I’m sure you could do better than that. I saw a new old stock dash pad for like $1400 a while back. Not sure if anyone ever bought it though.

I’m looking for a clean one and I would certainly pay up a good bit more than $30 for it. You’re a long way from me unfortunately.

7am....getting ready to head out.
Pictures to come......:)

Theres not enuf space to tell all the stories I could tell on the long trip to @Kapok6 place today. Needed a BIGGER TRUCK. Things went well and I sure appreciate his generosity. While we were WAY out of our way, my son picked up an XBOX for $15 in a small town on the way home off of FB of all things. Pretty sure we were close to a tornado as all lanes of traffic on the interstate were STOPPED and it hailed and wailed like no other. Finally got home about 15 mins ago. More pics tomorrow when I open the tail gate, boy I'm tired.
Pops

Last edited:
Thanks so much Ryan!!! Happy Falconing!!!
Marty
The truck is unloaded except for the 2 AWD Auto transmission's.

Attachments

• 20200817_134549.jpg
    20200817_134549.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back