The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Factory painted wheel color found: Dupont Metallic base silver

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tsibred1

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 5, 2004
New Berlin, Wisconsin
There have been several requests for a spray color that would restore the factory 97+ GSX wheel to its factory color. I couldn't find a specific exterior area for the forum so I'll post it here hoping its searchable. The DupliColor Metallic base silver (used when painting transparent anodized colors) is the exact color and flake amount thats found in the factory wheels, I just repainted my wheels with this as a base and realized it was the exact color that everyone was looking for.

awesome post man. thanks a lot...my gsx rims have some chips in them and id like to fill them in. does that color come in a touch-up bottle as well?

only comes in a spray can, its part of a staged paint series. My other post in here about painted wheels has the final product, but the silver is just the base and its an identical match.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back