The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Factory Key

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chase_Smith40

Proven Member
Jun 7, 2013
Tecumseh, Michigan
Hey i was wondering if anyone knew of where i could get like an original plymouth or mitsubishi key blank for my 1990 laser? i only have two ilcos and i would like the actual factory one.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Mitsubishi-Montero-Pajero-Starwagon-Verada/dp/B00D3LDRLW/ref=sr_1_62?ie=UTF8&qid=1377571051&sr=8-62[/ame]

If you want, you can always put a sticker on it. ;)

(IDK why there are two links above. I tried to fix it with no effect. Anyways, they go to the same place.)

Attachments

• 51EXIVOsDsL__AA200_.jpg
    51EXIVOsDsL__AA200_.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 137
I doubt the OE Laser key has the pentastar on it. I still have my OE Talon key and there isn't a pentastar logo on it or the Eagle logo (which would have been sweet). If you want blank Mitsu keys, support our vendors and check out JNZ Tuning. They have them for $10 a piece.

Watch when u get them done my buddy had a 90 and we had to wire wheel it to get it to work and even then he has to wiggle it in the keyhole till it works.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back