The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

factory 2 piston big rotor upgrade 276mm-294mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8mm more leverage goes a long way.

I still lock up my stock rear brakes like nothing else in emergency situations. The improvement from the increased rotor diameter was noticeable. I'd like even more front bias if I could. The tail wag can be pretty extreme.

So I have my rotors now and was wondering if anyone is using rotors like these for their upgrade?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

They look like the would get rid of the heat very well

Last edited:
heres my up grade, I powdercoated gloss black and rebuilt the calipers, brand new outlander brackets are powdercoated gloss black, I have centric rotors that are zinc coated black and SS braided braked lines and EBC green pads. if anyone needs help getting this setup PM me and I can help you

Attachments

• 2012-09-10_19-03-24_931.jpg
    2012-09-10_19-03-24_931.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 248
Has anyone found an affordable upgrade for the rears of a GSX yet?

There is a few, just do some searching. Plenty of threads.

Either upgrade to the "Early '95" rear calipers and rotors (11.1" vented vs. 10.4" solid)

Or the Evo 8 rear brake setup directly bolts on, with a 2 piston fixed caliper and 12.0" rotor diameter.

Had this upgrade for awhile, they work great, i also upgraded to a 3G master cylinder 1-1/16" and brake booster
How does this install go? I would like to make this upgrade as well. Watched this guy’s YouTube videos on it, but he doesn’t have a break booster installed at all.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back