The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Facebook for Texas dsmers around texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiamondStar90

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 9, 2010
Waco, Texas
hey guys just created a facebook ,yeah i know we have tuners but figured since alot of people are on facebook as their social network that we all can be on to create a massive dsm group for the big state of texas as well as setup meets around the state such as the dsm shootout of texas and much more
"HERES THE LINK Log In | Facebook OR YOU CAN JUST TYPE IN Texas dsm group and meets

Thanks alot for those who decide to join and Happy boosting :thumb::thumb::thumb:

190 people and growing :) thanks for all the support on the page guys and hope to see you guys at the Forced Performance meet on May 12th

Did you ever sell the GSX...?

hi guys I'm looking to buy this cherry black eagle talon tsi but I cant find
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
the seller they say it's in texas can anyone help me please I"ll post 2 pics that I have of the car

I really would like your help guys from one dsm to another
thanks in advance
jerrol james

[email protected]
[email protected]

hey guys just created a facebook ,yeah i know we have tuners but figured since alot of people are on facebook as their social network that we all can be on to create a massive dsm group for the big state of texas as well as setup meets around the state such as the dsm shootout of texas and much more
"HERES THE LINK Log In | Facebook OR YOU CAN JUST TYPE IN Texas dsm group and meets

Thanks alot for those who decide to join and Happy boosting :thumb::thumb::thumb:
New to forum adding facebook

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back