The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

F' yo Chevy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watch it closely, the guy in the Chevy never lets off the brakes.

I'm totally shocked. Not by the result, simply by the asshole in the Dodge.
For something, that I'd imagine was supposed to be for fun (or for stupid), I can't believe he did that. I'd make him buy my truck.

No shit, I would MAKE him buy my truck.

"HELL YEA Cus only real men tow each other around carparks backwards - nothing like it to sort things out,
I got me an idea for Ya'all we could sort out the whole international debt crisis - why don't the countries get a jacked up truck and tow each other around to sort it all out ?? If Greece manage to tow Austria across Italy backwards then we let them off 50 Million ?
Your right its a good video but id rather they were put in the slam with the evidence of it, This is streetfire - thats criminal, especially with a crowd of suitably hick girls around, those cables have several tonne of force if one snaps it will cut anything in half, its not to go all safety boy but #### you and your ideas and the 9 ####ers that liked your comment. Do what ya like on your own farms "

Ha!! Nicely put on streetfire.
Actually, if you can read "hillbilly", there is more than 1 apt comment on there.

What a weird situation though. ..."do it again" WTF?

ha ha ha ha.

While it is a little messed up, the dude in the Chevy most likely deserved it. I could easily imagine a scenario where the Chevy guy was talking all kinds of smack for hours and hours until the Dodge guy got sick of hearing it. But rather than just win, he proved a massive point by dragging the guy over a curb and through a parking lot. The Chevy guy will probably never tie his truck to a Diesel again.

I could be wrong. But from my experience, there are a lot of car/truck owners who need to be put in their place.

hmh... not sure that some one talking enough smak to deserve that would have actually hitched up, but either way.. checvy guy ran to dodge guys door and "DID NOT PULL HIM OUT WHILE BEATING HIS FACE IN WITH FIST, BRICK OR FISHING LURE!!!!!!!!

IF THAT WAS ME AND I GOT TO THE OTHER GUYS DOOR there wouldn't ahve been time for him to react before i was making him swapllow his own teeth... apparently the chevy guy wasn't mad enough because i don't care how big some one is....rage is the the largest factor in a fight hands down.. a big guy that thinks he's got a fight handled will always loose to the tiniest guy who's in enough rage that he just can't control himself... to me that should be a "not control yourseld situation"

or better yet, what about the shotgun in the back of every rednecks truck (just kidding ya'll. i like rednecks) but in theory i woulda gon to the rack and shot out the dodges back window and he would have stopped ASAP!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

love it either way, but there should have been a fight if that was as non expected as it seemed..not runnuing up to his door then talking him out of the truck,..he wasn't even yelling

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back