The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

F- UPS (little vent)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ive always had to sign for packages over a certain amount. Thought I know not always the case. You'd think she would have done that.

Yeah, I thought that too, especially after she asked me why they didn't get a signature for it. She claimed she bought a "coach bag" (whatever the hell that is) and had to make a trip across town to an office to sign for that.

I'm guessing the driver probably saw the return address label and opened the package. She told me he apparently quit his job there the day after the package was supposedly delivered. She's in a dispute with the place she bought the stuff from, sucks if she loses, cause she already paid for it.

my ups guy wont even come down my driveway any more. he got stuck in the yard like 10 years ago and still hasnt come down it to this day. he drops it off at a dealership that my dads buddy owns. Its the biggest pain in the ass ever. I always ship with dhl now cause its cheaper and more reliable

Had a set of heads (v8) shipped to me from ohio to wisconsin via fedex. Parts got to chicago (2 hours from me) and then went a few states south to mississippi. At that point I called them, they apologized (almost sounded sincere too) and fixed the mistake. Apparently they thought wisconsin bordered mexico. Three days turned into 13 days. UPS has always been good to me. I only ship things out using USPS priority mail (2-3 days) with a delivery confirmation.

Dude, I just drove through Castle Rock yesterday. I don't ####ing blame them for not delivering it.

FINALLY GOT IT, delivered at 4:15 today. and the radio/ SAFC bezel is broken

damn how many of you mods live around here? isnt Defiant moving here too?

Ordered some stuff from SBR back on the 13-14 and still havnt gotten it all thanks to UPS's great service

it sat from the 20th till today in commerce city due to adverse weather then it went from commerce to englewood and sat all day there due to adverse weather. whats strange is I have recieved a shit load of UPS at work and at home (birthday was the 27th) and my sister even got some stuff the day after the big storm. I HATE BROWN

ENGLEWOOD,
CO, US 12/28/2006 8:00 A.M. ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS CAUSED THIS DELAY
12/28/2006 1:02 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
COMMERCE CITY,
CO, US 12/28/2006 12:28 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
COMMERCE CITY,
CO, US 12/23/2006 6:33 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
COMMERCE CITY,
CO, US 12/20/2006 12:30 A.M. ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS CAUSED THIS DELAY
HODGKINS,
IL, US 12/19/2006 4:15 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
12/19/2006 11:55 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
NEW STANTON,
PA, US 12/19/2006 4:04 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
12/19/2006 12:19 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
INDIANA,
PA, US 12/18/2006 11:23 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
12/18/2006 8:08 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 12/18/2006 4:42 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

My dad ordered a timingbelt kit and head gasket kit for my gsx for xmas on the same day and they sat in comerce city for like a week. I finally got my timingbelt kit yesterday but my gasket kit that was ordered on the same day and was sitting right next to the timingbelt kit in commerce city is not hear yet and wont get here to tuesday:cry: I hate snow ROFL

My Christmas stuff got lost in Colorado when the truck carrying it over turned. Nothing great but a few things I wanted. Thought about ordered my timing belt kit from SBR but I now refuse to and will never do business with them again.

I work at FedEx and let me tell you Christmas time IS COMPLETE HELL; all the loaders loading things on trucks usually load 400+ packages an hour. 60,000+ items a day go through the sort facility. Packages all over the place... The floors, the conveyor belts, the walls, its...everywhere. It's very easy to misplace something.

Also when we all work there it's VERY EASY to forget that the packages are actually valuable. I mean EVERY package is in a brown/white tag less box

Last edited by a moderator:
I refuse to ship anything with ups or fedex.Had a couple things broken mulitple times,and its a joke trying to get a claim for lost stuff.I filed so much paperwork with fedex,but just ended up getting screwed with.They lost a rebuilt head for 2 months,then I got it back all busted up.I even added the extra insurance to cover any problems.Im sure its not a huge problem though,considering the volume you guys deal with.Ive had a lot of good deals with them too.Like when I shipped a block to Pittsburgh with standard,it was on the dudes doorstep the next day.And I shipped it out 7pm the night before.

I've had good luck with Brown...I've had more hastles with the USPS than any other place!!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

UPS rules ! ok I work for them !!

Peace

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back