The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

F/S BC 280s and Adj Cam gears

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gats0101

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 3, 2005
overland park, Kansas
I thought I would post this here and try to find someone local to buy these before I put them in the classified section. For sale is a set of BC 280s and Unorthodox adj. cam gears. These came with a head that I bought a couple weeks ago and are way to large for my 16g setup. They are suppose to have 10k miles on them and do not know anything else on them as far as what kinda car/setup etc. The cams have normal wear, no gouges and the cam gears look great. I will have them available on Wed. afternoon and pictures will be available then as well. I'm busy with school until and wont be able to pull them till then. Looking to get 350 for them together, pretty fair price in my opinion.

Cams sold. Looking to get 150 shipped for the adj. cam gears. Let me know guys, I know someone is looking for a set.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back