The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Extreme lightweight wheel

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM PERFORMANCE

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2005
Montreal, QC_Canada
In my search for an extreme lightweight wheel that is solid (= no SSR competions), Buddyclub P1 QF, 5Zigen forged... My choice stop to Gram lights 57F.

But on this site they said for a 17x7.5" it's 12.3 lbs http://www.gramlights.com/wheels/57f/index.htm

I've talked with a guy a HOPUPracing, he told me it was 16lbs, and another guy : 17.1lbs, I did some research and did not found the real weight, somebody have more info on that ?

Thank's

Cast Gram Lights are 16.5 lbs.

I would assume the forged wheels are quite lighter.

DSM PERFORMANCE said:
In my search for an extreme lightweight wheel that is solid (= no SSR competions), Buddyclub P1 QF, 5Zigen forged... My choice stop to Gram lights 57F.

But on this site they said for a 17x7.5" it's 12.3 lbs http://www.gramlights.com/wheels/57f/index.htm

I've talked with a guy a HOPUPracing, he told me it was 16lbs, and another guy : 17.1lbs, I did some research and did not found the real weight, somebody have more info on that ?

Thank's

ry the Brig Wheel . The have a MAg series that is extremely light. 15in 10lbs 17in 14.9lbs 18inch 17lbs. Check em out at emotion Garage. And it might be better for you becasue Emotion is EUro based/oriented shop the might have a hook p or something for you out in there in CANADA. Peace!!!!
:talon:

TalontedAWD said:
ry the Brig Wheel . The have a MAg series that is extremely light. 15in 10lbs 17in 14.9lbs 18inch 17lbs. Check em out at emotion Garage. And it might be better for you becasue Emotion is EUro based/oriented shop the might have a hook p or something for you out in there in CANADA. Peace!!!!
i meant to sayTRY the brig wheel. And they might have a hook UP, for u. Thats why u should always review what u right, especially when it going to be posted! Peace!! :talon:

TalontedAWD said:

Brig wheels only have 17"X7.0" wheels. It is to narrow for 235mm+ tires.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back