The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Experience with Bank of America

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m_0ney_pit

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 12, 2007
Easton, Pennsylvania
So I used to love my Bank of America credit card because it gave me points for the Amtrak auto train from DC to Florida and Starting last year they began denying all my transactions and when I called to ask why they said there was fraud associated with my account. They sent a new card out which I activated and then still could not use they denied all the transactions I tried to do.
I called again and they told me that there was no issue with my card and of course I looked in my wallet and my new card was not there it was lost, but my old card was there with a 2024 expiration date. I asked about the fraud associated with my card and the person told me there was no fraud ever recorded in there system? Wtf why did they send a new card if there was no issue with it. The last conversation happened on the 17 of August and now I’m really asking some questions about my own sanity. They did indeed have no issue closing my account and sending an invoice for my unpaid balance however happily telling me I would lose over $500 in points. Lol

experiences?

stuff like that is why i only deal in cash, paypal and trade

you could have signed up for amtrak guest reward and paid cash and you wouldn't be loosing your points.

For me with BOA about every 4th or 5th time I try to use my debit card to withdraw cash out of an atm it'll deny my transaction. Then I have to text them back (if I actually receive a text from their automated fraud thing), call their 800# to talk to someone (takes 15-20 minutes every time) and get their emails saying that there was "suspicious activity". Also about every ten transactions I have to get embarrassed by getting rejected at the store..... Then the one time someone I guess skimmed my card at a gas pump, they let someone run amuck with it and purchase almost $2k worth or crap online before they shut it down for "suspicious activity". What a load......

Woo first post with new account! I was clean for almost 8 years then I relapsed on DSM. Buckle up! :-0

Lol yea that’s crazy shouldn’t be that hard guess they hate us. The last time I tried to use the card and it was denied she was like “ was this for your purchase at chucky cheez sir…” LOL and yea it was my sonz birfday $30 charge de-nid LOL yes yes it was I’m embarrassed you got me

I personally use small local banks for my checking account. Never been denied or any issues. My Visa card is issued threw USAA witch I do some stuff with.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back