The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Exht Manny Opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talon91tsiawd1

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 29, 2006
ny, New_York
I have come across this exht manny and I wanted to know what everyone thinks about it. The external gate is set up on runners 1 and 2 and for a 38mm gate. Will it function right?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I am confused as to why the first two pics are normal and the rest are mirrored.:confused:

Anyway, if the price is right, welds are solid, and no cracks, I would get it. Then you could get it ported, cleaned, and ceramic coated and use it with your next turbo upgrade. If you want it for your current setup, I would just pass on it. Your current evo manifold probably flows more and your 16g should be no where needing an external wg so for current setup, it would be a waste of $.

I am confused as to why the first two pics are normal and the rest are mirrored.:confused:

Anyway, if the price is right, welds are solid, and no cracks, I would get it. Then you could get it ported, cleaned, and ceramic coated and use it with your next turbo upgrade. If you want it for your current setup, I would just pass on it. Your current evo manifold probably flows more and your 16g should be no where needing an external wg so for current setup, it would be a waste of $.

I am sorry about the mirror pic I will try to fix it.

Thank you for bearing with me while I fixed the pics. I actually bought a 20g that is externally gated, so i was thinking that this exht manny would do me some good.

I was a little scared that it would not function right because the gate is not in the direct line of any of the runners, just on top of them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back