The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

exhaust system bolt up size on 2nd gen DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegengsta

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 23, 2002
Minneapolis/St Paul, Minnesota
hey, im working on the exhaust system of my 1997 gsx, im having the exhaust monifold ported as well as the 02 housing, and also add my downpipe, high flow cat, custom 3" bent exhaust with a neato muffler.. my question is,

what size is the flange on the 02 housing to the downpipe?

if i buy a 3" downpipe, will the flanges bolt up?

also, who makes a 3" downpipe that also has a 3" exit flange?

and, who makes 3" inlet to 3" oulet high flow catalytic convertors?

what is a good 3" axle back system? because many exhaust systems are not true 3", and so im just gonna have the middle piping done by a muffler shop.

thanks guys, i need to hunt some honduhs, so please help

We sell a true 3" turbo back exhaust system(downpipe, cat elim, catback w/muffler) with no reducers for $500. It's all mandrel bent and flows really well. It will bolt up to your stock 02 housing. Also we sell the 3" high flow cat as a $100 option. Email me if you have any other questions I can help you with.

so basically $600 for an emissions legal turboback?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back