The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

exhaust options

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98blacktalon

Probationary Member
Feb 23, 2003
st._louis
okay guys, im new to the dsm world. i just got a 1998 talon n/t, and i have an AEM CAI and a B&M short throw so far. next im thinking exhaust, which would sound deeper and non-ricer. greddy evo, apexi N1, or hks sport??
thanks,
98blacktalon

you know, this topic is just about talked out by now.....but, as far as quality, go for the greddy evo or hks, I think any of them would give you the nice tone...but you know, go to some websites, they have sound demos some of them, I remember hearing a flowmaster at one website anyway...it sounded pretty good, sounded better on a v8 though...just see if you can find some sound demos

i hear ya, im going with the GReddy Evo welded onto a Pacesetter catback. Save a little $$ and sounds great.

See my "FINAL EXHAUST POLL" for more help.

yea redline, where do you plan on getting the greddy muffler? They don't just sell those things alone, well not that i know of. Just wondering though. - Kevin

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back