The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Exhaust manifold to turbo gasket

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blu90GST

Proven Member
Sep 10, 2013
East Peoria, Illinois
I've been searching around or which one to get or where I can actually buy the gasket alone. My car is a 91 laser rs turbo with a 14b on it. Anyone have a link as to where I can get one? Oem preferred but if there's a more trustworthy aftermarket id rather go that direction. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I have run felpro for years with no problems at all, and you can get them in a kit with all the gaskets for the turbo for about thirty bucks at any auto parts store. the kit come with gaskets for 14b or 13g. if you ever go to a 16g thats when you'll need to order a 7cm gasket from one of our vendors. good luck.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back