The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Exhaust and Intake parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlowSpyder

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 27, 2002
Los Angeles, California
What’s up tuners, I have couple of exhaust and intake parts that are just collecting dust. Would love to get rid of all of it in one shot so here goes. $300 takes it all.
Evo 3 o2 housing
RRE short downpipe for the evo3 o2 with o2 bung welded on for wide band
RRE high flow cat
Cat delete/test pipe
Dejon tool upper ic pipe (the one that connects to the throttle body) and lower pipe for side mount intercooler (black)
Adfx racing upgraded side mount intercooler.

All parts are used with the exception of the dejon tool upper ic pipe. The exhaust will come with no hardware or gaskets. If I find them I’ll gladly give them to you. No couplers or hardware for the intercooler/piping as well but if I find them I’ll give them to you. Would love for someone local to take everything but will entertain offers/shipping. Any pic request or questions feel free to ask

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back