The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Exahust!!!!!!!!?????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy

Banned Member
Feb 1, 2003
Canada
Got a 91 laser turbo and i want a through some exhaust on it soon!!! What does everyone like better and wich will give you the most power?? I take it alot go with the 3 inch?? And if u dont have a mandrel bender can u still do the 90 in 3 inch?? Or is it goin to be to restrictive or what??? Also i am goin to put in a cutout just for the track!!! Where would be the best spot to put one in??
Any one else on here with cut outs on there cars?? You guys if so find a big difference, or not??? Thanks!!

Most of the 3" catbacks are really good. Buschur, RNR, Apex. they are all really good. Juts pick whichever one you think looks best. As for the cutout. I think its a waste. A full 3" with an O2 eliminator is all the flow most people will ever need. If you just like the sound of a giant exhaust leak, get an O2 dump tube.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back