The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Ex Evo guy getting into a 2g DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacolu3

Proven Member
Jan 31, 2015
Lake Grove, New_York
So I had an Evo X for a couple of years but needed a SUV after buying a house fit stuff in the back of. So unfortunately I got rid of my evo earlier this year and am now getting the itch to have a boosted car again. I have been looking for a 2g GSX in the tri state area for a few months now. Still haven't been able to find one for a reasonable price that's in good condition. But I'm not giving up just yet. The longer I wait the more money I save to drop on the motor build. I've owned over 10 cars since I got my license in 1999. A few Hondas (one boosted), a few subarus, a few vw, and an evo. The evo was by far the most fun I've ever had in a car. Can't really afford an evo now with a house but I figure a 2g GSX with the awd and turbo setup would be the next best thing.
So hopefully I will find one soon!!

Brian

Take your time finding one man. You will find plenty of these cars out there, some of them are immaculate but the others will be terrible. Dont pull the same mistake i did. I rushed to get mine and brought it home and found many things to be half assed about the car. I put alot of time and attention to this car so its not that way anymore but just be persistant and you will find what you want .

It's funny I was just looking at a talon when you sent me reply.
It was really nice but for some reason at idle if I stepped on the clutch and ran it thru different gears the idle would drop and the car would stall. It would start back up but not that easily. I was a little nervous about that but still made him an offer but he didn't want to take my lowered offer.
Have to keep looking

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back