The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Ex almost raped?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colossus

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 23, 2003
Crestview, Florida
omfg, you guys have no idea how mad I am about this. This is my semi-rant/opinion asking post.

Me and my g/f of 1 year 1 month and 15 days break up (due to me). It was supposed to be a temporary thing, ya know. Don't ask...anyways, i turn into a total ass blah blah blah she decide to give this 1 guy a try, even though she still wants me...you get the picture.

So, she goes over to his house today with a friend and crap. He's only here on spring break. He used to live here, and is moving back at the end of this month. So, one weay or another they ended up in this closed room, while his 18 year old buddy is outside macking on a 13 year old with a condom...go figure...sick ass.

Anyways, she really didn't wanna be there, but didn't wanna leave and make the guy mad or run into a situation. He proceeded to get her on top of him, start rubbing on her boobs and stuff, and then attempted to undo her pants. Of course she said no, backed him off, etc. Through the next 30 minutes or so, including the drive back to her house since she wanted to leave, I kn0 for sure he went down her pants at least twice, and once he touched where he shouldnt have without quite goin down the pants. He also gave'er a massive hicky while she was attempting to push him away, the ####er even bit her there.

She called me crying, of course. Now, the kid doesnt go to my school, like I said. She was going to ask me to give her a ride home tomorrow, which I agreed to. BUT she never told him this. He's riding with his 18 year old buddy to pick'er up. She's gonna call, and direct him right over to me.

Now, what would you guys do in this situation if a guy did this to the girl you loved? So far, I've got 6 GOOD friends showing, shooting for 7. I'm going to talk to the guy about how he needs to learn to stop when a girl says no, how he needs manners, laws, how I'll ####en own him in a rip his head off and shit down his throat kind of a way.

In short, I'm SUPER pissed. If I could find my brass knuckles, I'd bring them. I'm really a big ####y when it comes down to it. But, I also have a good way of talking people out of things, and scaring them. But, I also want to beat his face in while I curb stomp his head, and then do an AWD launch on his throat. This has really disturbed my ex.

What would you guys do?

how far is Crestview from lakeworth???? im in lake worth, im down to split some heads on this type of crap. Lets #### em up!!!!!!1

I'd #### his day up, maybe even week if I got really pissed.

people like him make me wanna freakin kill someone, give him what he deserves, just be carefull he might be carrying and u defenetly don't want to be arrested if you hurt him really bad, cuz then he'll sue you and thats not good. All in all do it, but be carefull ;)

Just make sure you don't get yourself in any trouble for the shit he started. He definitely needs a "chat."

I forgot to mention. I'm 17. This kid's like 15ish maybe 16? I've never seen him before. I doubt he'll be packen..

Crestview is beside Destin, Eglin AFB, 45 minutes away from Pensacola, Fort Walton Beach, Sand Destin, Niceville, Boggy Bayou, Okaloosa Island, Navare, and Valpariso. Baker and Milton are also nearby. very farthest over western panhandle surrounded by Alabama :\ rednecks here :(

get him to hit u first then do whatever the #### u want to him and claim self defense, always works, most of the time at least

hmmm, 17 in the gray area. you MIGHT get charged as an adult asulting a minor, #### it. if he presses charges. Tell him, ur ex is going to charge him with rape. then when he drops his charges. STILL charge him with rape.

Plus chances are the more people you bring the more he'll fill his pants so I'd try for the biggest posse you can get. Although 6-7 is a good start. :cool:

Atr my school, we have at least 3 different police cars in the same place EVERYDAY our school is notorious for MAJOR fights with over 200 participants (ive been busted at a few for running in the DSM...almost got away...got the farthest at least!)

At my school, it doens't matter if some duche runs up and slaps u over the head with a tire iron if u fight automatic 10 day suspension, no questions asked. If you're lucky, you might get a self defense side and get like...7 days instead.

I'm only aiming to talk I guess....but I'm praying to god he swings...He'll choke on his own nuts and die in ICU at the hospital when I get done with him. I've got a good crowd showing with me though, so hopefully he'll ####y out. But the mental thoughts of him doing this to her...OMG dude...I almost snapped my Xbox controller in half playen Star Wars: KOTOR when she called me...I spazzed like I was on a crack high...

Originally posted by Colossus
Star Wars: KOTOR

That game is SICK! I love it! Sorry, I just HAD to say that. :D

Now, back to beating this kids ass...

Yeah im almost on the last planet...Manaan..just got off Kashyyyk with the wookies.

I was battling Malaks apprentice and she called

needless to say I died. then my Xbox controller started creeking from my squeezing it to tight..

Originally posted by Colossus
Yeah im almost on the last planet...Manaan..just got off Kashyyyk with the wookies.

I was battling Malaks apprentice and she called

needless to say I died. then my Xbox controller started creeking from my squeezing it to tight..

I beat it :shhh:

Simple WHOOP HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no respect for any guy that will lay his hands on a woman when there not wanted.

My ex WAS raped, (before i met her) And it scared her for the rest of her life. I sware if I know of a guy that has done something like that to anyone I know. They WILL end up in a damn wheel chair!

dude, dont back down, THINK Of every other person hes done it too? think he will stop? Think he will do it agian???? #### that dude, for real.

THEN slap ur ex cause shes chillin with a guy like that.

how do you know hes never done it before? he ALMOST raped ur EX. When she said no, he kept going, SO technicly he has.

He's gonna get it 2morrow 1 way or another....but i cant bring myself to swing at some1 unless im hella ####en pissed, and they egg me on. He'd have to swing, or his friend, before I unleashed hell. I've never been in a fight, and I'm 17....I've got a good amount of years of pressure waiting for some1 to piss me off to much.

Originally posted by RipperXX
Simple WHOOP HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no respect for any guy that will lay his hands on a woman when there not wanted.

My ex WAS raped, (before i met her) And it scared her for the rest of her life. I sware if I know of a guy that has done something like that to anyone I know. They WILL end up in a damn wheel chair!

I konw how that is. I didn't have an ex that was raped, someone a little closer tho...

Ive gotten into a fights, big brawls. Ive held my own and shit. this is what you do, keep ur friends around the corner. Close enough to see you though, If he comes up, and swings, friends come down, and stomp him a new one.

They're all already been told and im prolly gonna go over there with them all once that way he'll shit himself and piss his pants while Im lecturing....

I would give him a free trip to the Hospital. Or the morgue.

www.coldsteel.com Check it out before you go to 'talk' to him.

Originally posted by PogiTSI
hmmm, 17 in the gray area. you MIGHT get charged as an adult asulting a minor, #### it. if he presses charges. Tell him, ur ex is going to charge him with rape. then when he drops his charges. STILL charge him with rape.

I like the way you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back