The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

ECUflash EVOScan issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So I just downloaded 2.9 and I have not incurred any of the problems you guys are stating. Granted I only drove the car around for a few minutes to run some errands but everything seemed to data log fine....

My most recent problem EVOscan is giving me is that when I try to read DTCs it gives me an arithmatic error. I do not understand what is going on why this doesnt work. This error is with all 2.7 2.8 and 2.9

I just want to update this for anyone who comes across it.

EvoScan has major issues with windows7 home 64 bit. I am now running on an xp computer with almost no issues.

I'm using evoscan 2.9 and everything works good, when you placed the Ceddys xml into dattasettings make sure you only have one xml form ceddymods the file xml from ceddymods is suppose to be 25kb not 24kb. and also make sure on evoscan is on openport 2.0 if you have the openport 2.0 and select the mitsubishi MUTIII and select ecu EFI CeddyMod Evo5/6 and you should be running good.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back