The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

ECUflash EvoScan 1.3D reviews

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLOHS7844

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 25, 2011
Appleton, Wisconsin
Thinking about getting the EvoScan 1.3D cable and the windows software. Does anybody else have this? Any thoughts? Can I make my AEM wideband be logged by the software too?

I heard I can use the VAG 409.1 cable. It's like $30 cheaper. Will it work

the EvoScan 1.3D cable already has diagnostic pin1 enabled when you use it, which puts the vehicle into diagnostic mode. I'm not sure that the vag cable does this.

the 1.3D cable will log twice as fast as the open port 2.0 cable (which you need to flash a 98 ecu) 1.3R cable can flash a evo 7.8.9 ecu but not a 98 dsm.

the R- is twice as much money as the D

you will need a 1.3 D cable and an op2.0 cable for a dsm

So find an evo 8 ecu and swap it out for a way better system.

If you plan on running a 98-99 ECU and plan on reflashing, then you need an
OpenPort 2.0 cable to datalog and also the Mitsu reflash connector to reflash.

You will be able to log your AEM wideband either through Pin 75 of the ECU or by buying a serial to USB cable.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back