The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

EVOIII 16g dyno sheets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok first log ive seen in awhile. Done with mmcd program on laptop w/ keyspan usb to serial adaptor-

mmcd doesn't log MPH right? I'd like to see your car's 70-90 times.

CAI's Help! I hear so many people saying it's useless on a turbo car... It definately helps.

...waiting for spring for my FP mani, 272s, 4" fmic, and hopefully a 3" turboback to be on... Oh yeah, and the FP Green I just bought:) But I will definately take the 16g to the track with the other mods first.

mmcd doesn't log MPH right? I'd like to see your car's 70-90 times.

CAI's Help! I hear so many people saying it's useless on a turbo car... It definately helps.

...waiting for spring for my FP mani, 272s, 4" fmic, and hopefully a 3" turboback to be on... Oh yeah, and the FP Green I just bought:) But I will definately take the 16g to the track with the other mods first.

Fonz I expect you to do high 11s on pump with just the addition of the Fp mani and 3in dp.

The program seems a bit dated, i havent seen nothing for 70-90 mph times or i wouldve
done that. If anyone could link me a better "free" laptop program to download, i also downloaded tunerstein but didnt have luck with getting it to work.

Ill give you guys a review whenever i get the new parts on, and/or new logs.

bringing ti back form the dead due to another thread being started on the 16g topic. This is what my car did on a blown head gasket.

Dyno Info
255.0 whp, 251.0 lb-ft/torque
Dyno Type: Mustang Dyno
Type of Fuel: Pump gas
Turbo Used: 16G
Boost Level: 18

Mods: E316g, ETS Street FMIC, tial BoV, 190 pump, 650cc inj, GM 3" MAF, 3" turbo-back exhaust., FP CAI

come this spring, car should make some more power. *should*. LOL.. Should have cams in it by then.

410/440 dj awhp, e316g, e85, hks 264/272, dsmlink!
35psi spike settle to about 27-28psi.

Last edited:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

From 2004 -

2.0l 6 bolt (I think)
272's most likely
Race gas I am sure
As much boost as the internal gate would produce, probably 24-26 psi?

Probably one of the best DSM turbos ever.

Mike Huml

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back