The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

General Evo8 maf with 650cc in 1g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuzzi

Proven Member
Jan 11, 2014
Torrington, Connecticut
Anyone else try this combo with success? I recently installed an evo8 399 maf with Fic low z 650cc and so far its pretty dam perfect on the stock eprom ecu, no tune. It started right up and runs like stock but better. Currently at 20psi, wot afr is about 11.2, idle is perfect, cruise and mid range are also perfect. I just thought I would share that this is an awesome upgrade for 1g owners who dont have access to tuning yet. I do have supporting mods that im sure play a role in my success.

few years back a friend had a 2g with stock ecu. we ran an evo 8 399 maf with denso 720cc injectors. the car ran really well with no fuel correction. was dead on at idle, cruise and part throttle. WOT was a tad rich around 10/1. it made 335whp on 93 octane with old slowboy 3076 bolt on turbo. boost was around 20-21psi.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back