The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink EVO8 injectors correct cc ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dominasian

Proven Member
Jan 30, 2013
Aurora, Colorado
So i bought Evo8 injectors from one of the members here on DSMtuners and installed them in my car. When i was dialing the CC number i put 545cc, i got the number from ECMlink demo videos (the guys had evo8 injectors and put 545cc in dsmlink) well it never worked out for me. I had to mess with MFAcomp and Fuel trims to get it to work properly. Basically i set my Airflow Per Rev at 0.25 but my CombFT was at -25%, after getting some help i figured that i need to properly dial in the injector size and the closes i could get was 700cc.

I would like to ask whether 700cc is a proper number for evo8 injectors even though they are rated at 560cc. Anybody else had to dial in bigger numbers for their Evo injectors ? Could this happen due to my narrow band AFR ? i didnt have time yet to install wideband, but i wonder if that could cause the issue. Even So far DSMlink shows that its about 14.3-9:1 AFR which is normal.

What are my next steps in tuning procedures ?

Do you have global set at 23.4%? Assuming you're still using stock base fuel pressure. I have that set with my evo 8's, and my combinedFT stays around 0%. Though my airflow per rev is a little high...

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back