1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale EVO8 For Sale

Posted by erikoberdorfer, Apr 9, 2020

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. erikoberdorfer

erikoberdorfer Proven Member

Joined Sep 10, 2007
    Akron, Ohio
    I have my 2003 EVO8 for sale. It is black in color, and has ~215k on it. It is mostly stock, with the exception of a few modifications. These include an aftermarket hood, high flow cat., 1g bov, k and n filter, mishimoto radiator, act clutch and flywheel. It is in need of a bottom end rebuild as it spun a rod bearing. The car does start and run, but obviously needs repaired. Make me an offer. This is perfect for a daily driver, or race car build. It has not been modified or hacked up like some of the vehicles out there.

Make offer.

Thanks
    Erik evo driver side.jpg IMG_1431.JPG evo pass interior.jpg

Matt Mullen and Mr Russkiy like this.
  2. erikoberdorfer

Joined Sep 10, 2007
    Akron, Ohio
    Bump to the top..

3. erikoberdorfer

Joined Sep 10, 2007
    Akron, Ohio
    bump

4. erikoberdorfer

Joined Sep 10, 2007
    Akron, Ohio
    I still have this vehicle. This would be a great project car for anyone who is a dsm / evo fan.

5. erikoberdorfer

Joined Sep 10, 2007
    Akron, Ohio
    Bump

6. erikoberdorfer

Joined Sep 10, 2007
    Akron, Ohio
    Bump. Awesome car for sale.