The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

evo3 16g rebuild kit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buy Greg's kit and be done with it. As others have reported, the parts will fit and you won't have to worry about dealing with returns, added downtime, etc. Half the kits on eBay these days fit the eBay 16G's and not the MHI 16G's but you can't tell that from the listing and the seller doesn't know shit about what they're selling half the time anyway.

It's good to have trustworthy vendors like Greg around that don't just sell the cheapest crap available in order to have a high sale ratio.

I shouldve bought my kit from greg, but I already paid Gpop, double what greg charges +1 on greg

I rebuild an 18g with an ebay kit (Kamak) Very nice, eveything went together great and worked flawless. :thumb: If you can get the turbo apart.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back