The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Evo vs. WRX Shootout/Street Wars 2 @ Raceway Park

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EclipseGSTgrl96

Probationary Member
May 24, 2005
Milltown, New_Jersey
The Evo vs. WRX Shootout as well as Street Wars 2 is Saturday, August 20th at Raceway Park. I'm most likely gonna go; last year I went to Street Wars and it was pretty fun. Just wanted to see if anyone else was going, and if you guys wanted to meet up beforehand like Mitsu Day. This time I'll definitely have my car :thumb:

Shouldn't you be in Canada?

<Sigh> I still didn't get my car back. I'm hoping by Monday I should have it. I just recently got the new door handles in the mail so I'm gonna have them put those on while they're at it. I just realized that I couldn't even go this event if I wanted to. I already promised our good buddy John that I was gonna go with him to his Pennsylvania campsite. Great huh?

Spoolio said:
Fugg Evo's And Fugg Wrx's
Haha, yeah but Street Wars is good, it's imports vs. muscle cars! I don't think I'm gonna end up going anyway now because I just realized I might be away that weekend. Oh well.

BUMP!

well im gonna go since about 5 of my friends in my car crew ALL have subies...

guess its just me and my friend with a EVO rollin up together...let me know if anyone from central/west jersey wants to meet up before hand

:talon:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back