The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

EVO rims 235/45/17

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM_GSX01

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 27, 2011
La Junta, Colorado
Yes i am going to be putting EVO rims on my 2g eclipse. the tire size on the EVO rims are 235/45/17. my question will these rims and tires fit? I still have stock suspension on my eclipse so that will help i think. any info will be great. thanks :thumb:

Yes i am going to be putting EVO rims on my 2g eclipse. the tire size on the EVO rims are 235/45/17. my question will these rims and tires fit? I still have stock suspension on my eclipse so that will help i think. any info will be great. thanks :thumb:

What kind of Evo rims? I am also interested in this question / reply! Also looking into doing this!

EVO 8 rims. And will i have a problem with them rubbing? I have been looking at other post and i am confused. but as long as they don't rub.

No rubbing and they look great I am rocking evo 8 rims

sweet that is good news. thanks for the info. will the off set on the rim hit the fenders also? i was thinking about getting a fender roll if they did.

I'm running Evo 8 Enkei's on my car, and if I can run them on my 1G with no rubbing issues, you can definitely run them on your 2G.

nice i feel better knowing there are other dsmers out there that have EVO Enkei's on there cars. Also on 2g brake calipers did you buy the Galant steering knuckles to do your front caliper swap? wanted to ask and see how many have bought the knuckles.

I rock evo 8's on 235/45 with pro springs and no issues. Also did brembo swap but I used the kmv brackets instead of buying knuckles.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

nice i feel better knowing there are other dsmers out there that have EVO Enkei's on there cars. Also on 2g brake calipers did you buy the Galant steering knuckles to do your front caliper swap? wanted to ask and see how many have bought the knuckles.

You'll find more of us who actually have EVO VIII and IX wheels with Brembos using the custom brackets than JDM Galant knuckles because the knuckles aren't that easily accessible.

Looking back on it I wish I went the JDM Galant knuckle route.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back