The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

evo motor in tsi awd?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonypanda

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 18, 2011
murphysboro, Illinois
so i might be picking up a 95 talon tsi awd within the next few days if i decide to buy it its has no motor or trans and i was wondering if anyone know if you can swap a evo motor in it

so i might be picking up a 95 talon tsi awd within the next few days if i decide to buy it its has no motor or trans and i was wondering if anyone know if you can swap a evo motor in it

If you're talking about a newer Evo, like an VIII or IV, no.

Nothing fits.

yea you can evo 1-3 but they are hard to find and dont have that much more power then the stock motor just buy a motor from one of the vendors and get some bolt-ons.

Here is a tip use the search function and think about what you are posting you might make yourself look bad.

yea you can evo 1-3 but they are hard to find and dont have that much more power then the stock motor just buy a motor from one of the vendors and get some bolt-ons.

Here is a tip use the search function and think about what you are posting you might make yourself look bad.

you mean like when you post and after people read your comment they see a grey reputation mark?:rolleyes:

If you're talking about a newer Evo, like an VIII or IV, no.

Nothing fits.

Oh! it will fit but then you will find yourself with the transfer case sticking out of the front bumper and driving backward :p rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back