The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

EVO III Big 16g O2 divider ported

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awdcsm

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 15, 2008
Edmondton, AB_Canada
i just bought this 16g and the divider on the hotside is ported out can anyone tell me if its ok to run the turbo like this or should i replace the hotside?
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
You can run a undivided 16g housing. It would be best if you also ran an undivided o2 housing. Whether or not the mod is beneficial, I can't say. FYI Suburu 16g's come undivided.

think about porting it like dejon tools design but would it disrupt exhaust flow

As far as i can tell, having that divider trimmed or removed would help the flow from the wastegate by scavenging off the normal flow through the turbine. I have read many post's on this and it seems uncertain if it helps or not. i can only see it making sense if you also trimmed the divider in the o2 housing as well. Due to where the flow initially exits the wastegate flapper, having that removed should help since there isnt a wall or restriction right out of the port.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back