The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Evo flip key with 1G & 2G blank inserts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rs AWD

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 8, 2011
Klamath Falls, Oregon
So i made these for the VR4 community. A lot of people really liked them and i thought i would see if anyone here was interested. I still have and use the first one i ever made all the time. Mine is about 4 years old now.

Im starting this thread to see if there is any interest for these in this area before i start going out to other parts of this forum.

I order the flip keys from Japan and it takes about 2-4 weeks to get the keys and i make them rather fast.

here is how pricing goes.

1 key - 50$
2 or more keys - 45$ each

now i will do this for any amount of keys that wants to be made, but if there is more then 40 keys wanted i can lower the price 5$ because i will get a deal on buying a bulk amount of keys. now for everyone that wants keys and is serious before i buy them i will need a 15$ deposit for each key.

Now lets see if there is any interest in these and well go from there.

not sure if you have to sign into the .org to see this but this is a link to the last thread. its from 2011 and the pricing changes through-out because i couldnt figure out the right price for things and back then the prices of the keys and blanks were about 8 dollars less in total. FOR SALE: evo flip key reopened!!! 40$ shipped 35$ for 2 or more | Marketplace > Parts For Sale | GalantVR-4.org Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Forum

Attachments

• DSCN1306.jpg
    DSCN1306.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 378
  • DSCN1307.jpg
    DSCN1307.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 322
  • DSCN1308.jpg
    DSCN1308.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 334
  • DSCN1309.jpg
    DSCN1309.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 299
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back