1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Evo dsm subie meet august 29th!

Posted by Rikolas, Aug 24, 2014

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. Rikolas

Rikolas Proven Member

Joined May 6, 2012
    Seabeck, Washington
    Hey everyone, there's going to be a meet this weekend on Saturday the 29th. We are trying to get as many dsms out there as possible. We do have a Facebook page if you aren't on there already. The meet is planned for 8 pm but we might meet up earlier to cruise over as a group. Please let me know if you are interested so we can add you to a head count.

Street Build 620  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 2G DSM
  2. EclipsedFLA

EclipsedFLA Proven Member

Joined Jan 19, 2012
    Satellite beach, Florida
    hope there will be another one!

3K  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 2G DSM
  3. Rikolas

Rikolas Proven Member

Joined May 6, 2012
    Seabeck, Washington
    Same here! It was a great turn out. There were 75+ people that showed.

Street Build 620  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 2G DSM
  4. EclipsedFLA

Joined Jan 19, 2012
    Satellite beach, Florida
    if one turns up in September, and there is enough notice, I will show and I could probably get some Orlando dsmr's out as well. I want to meet prior then all roll together so everyone is on the same page and no one gets lost.... I just need to get a new gas tank first....

3K  0

manual · 2G DSM
  5. Rikolas

Rikolas Proven Member

Joined May 6, 2012
    Seabeck, Washington
    Okay haha. No rush, handle your stuff first. I will let you know if there is abother meet like that. Are you on the Jax or Orlando dsm page?

Street Build 620  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 2G DSM
  6. EclipsedFLA

Joined Jan 19, 2012
    Satellite beach, Florida
    I'm all over both my name is chris w. Ive lived in jax for a while then back out In the space coast, but via the Facebook page and orlando mitsubishi fbook page, there's a good amount of DSMrs in orlando that would come out I'm sure.

3K  0

manual · 2G DSM
  7. Rikolas

Rikolas Proven Member

Joined May 6, 2012
    Seabeck, Washington
    Okay, I don't think I've met you yet. You plan on making it out to cars and coffee on Saturday morning ?

Street Build 620  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 2G DSM