The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

EVO 8 smokes 03 cobra *cheers*

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by allwheelTSI

Galant VR4 :thumb:

on a side note,i think that mustang launched pretty damn well.. i'm thinking drag radials?
the EVO is a great car,i love it. you can't compare these two cars,they are in two different categories.. but lets face it.. if the cobra was allowed tire changes for different tests,the EVO would'nt be able to touch it in any comparison. (besides maybe the slalom.)

he had to of had DRs otherwise he would of even had a mean 3rd gear scratch or possibly lost control and killed everyone on the sidelines and endangered all the people that were coming out of the Tom Thumb :p .

Originally posted by goose_

But what about the father who loves to drag race but still needs room for a wife and children?

Cadillac CTS-V with the LS6 and 6 speed tremec. Nuff said. :cool:

man,what the hell is that? you're lucky i don't have any pull on this site,i'd ban your ass.

(i am a big fan of the LS1 though..)

You'd ban me because you're car ignorant??? :p

Check out any automotive magazine, Cadillac is putting the Z06 motor in the CTS. Its a new line of V Series hi-po versions of the regular Cadillacs. :thumb:

Originally posted by Groomz

You'd ban me because you're car ignorant??? :p

Check out any automotive magazine, Cadillac is putting the Z06 motor in the CTS. Its a new line of V Series hi-po versions of the regular Cadillacs. :thumb:

you dare challenge me on car knowledge? check this out knoobie. you said they put an LS1 in it,then you said Z06 engine,the Z06 was powered by the LS6

you dare challenge me on car knowledge? check this out knoobie. you said they put an LS1 in it,then you said Z06 engine,the Z06 was powered by the LS6

BTW, I said LS6, you said LS1.

OWNED!!! :cool:

Heres a pinch of proof, o car god....

Attachments

• ctsv.jpg
    ctsv.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 100
phuck,man.. you're right,i coulda swore you said LS1.. you probably edited:p
no, he originally said ls6 :)

right...anyways a friend of mine has a '03 cobra and his mods are full exhaust, shifter, intake, and from what he said some "mod" to the supercharger..not exactly sure what he did to it but the point is he dynoed 430 whp... BUT he did have a minor accident at the track which made my day... :rolleyes: LOL :D oh and evo8's are sweet! :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back