The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Evo 8 Enkei's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why do you want to change the color? I recently bought some evo 9 enkei's which are the stock silver color. My car is red too and I am considering getting them powder coated the gold/bronze color. That color looks good on red, black is over done and kinda plain.

Looks great! Actually looking for a set of Evo 8's for my red 2g as well.

Thanks, I want to do them black because nothing else on my car is gold, and gold really isnt my thing. I have the Evo 9 Recaro's and im overall just trying to stick to the Black/Red theme....

i love the color. beautiful car.

Nice I just put my Evo 8 enkei's today as well.

car looks good man, im getting a set of evo 8 enkies as well, my little brother has a 8 an is about to pick up some RPF1's an give me the enkies for free and some HKS 272's, but i think the plastic dipped would look good on those wheels, if the ones im gettiner werent powder coated already i was gonna plastic dip them...... Black and Red FTW!!!!!

red/gold goes so well. always makes me think of iron man and he's got a pretty sweet color scheme going.

I am not normally a bronze wheel kind of guy, but they look awesome on your car. Black would look great too though. Either way, you can't go wrong.

I see some mudflaps on there too. Nice.

i like them gold! you see 2g's with black and red EVERYWHERE. be different, do the red and gold, it looks hot.

Couldn't agree anymore with you man, mines a red 2gb and I just recently dip'd them flat black, love it.

Those wheels are sexi on that car, the bronze isn't to bad with the car but I do think black would look better.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back