The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Evo 3 IM extra nipple and boost gauge

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony818

Proven Member
Jul 15, 2015
Denver, Colorado
Hi, I just got my hands on an Evo 3 intake manifold and my boost gauge just arrived.
Here's my question, should I just use the extra nipple for my boost gauge, or should i plug it and do it like the old fashioned way and use the fuel pressure line? I just want to make sure I get the most accurate reading. Thanks in advanced

Use the extra nipple for your boost gauge. Your AFPR line should always be dedicated and never teed off (not that anyone has ever had theirs T’d 2 or 3 times to various instruments requiring a vacuum/boost source! 🤣🤣)

Use the extra nipple for your boost gauge. Your AFPR line should always be dedicated and never teed off (not that anyone has ever had theirs T’d 2 or 3 times to various instruments requiring a vacuum/boost source! 🤣🤣)
Lol Sweet, thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back