The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Evo 3 hub and slider (bulk order)

mjboehm

Proven Member
Oct 18, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
I am putting around 400 to the wheels currently, but I should be between 500 and 600 in the very near future. It's a street car I will be taking to the strip pretty regularly. I just want a somewhat durable transmission that I can maintain and have it last a little while. Sounds like a 92 core with EVO 3/4 gears is the way to go for me. Would it be worth it to have the gears and shafts shot peened and cryo treated by liberty before it goes back together?
I am in the same boat, I have been dealing with Lumpyvr4 to get 3/4 hub slider made by par. As of right now I have an evo 3 input shaft, 1st,3rd,4th and 5th gear. for my trans rebuild. The services are pretty cheap to have done to those parts treated. I will be sending all my stuff there when I get everything together. I am using a 91.5-92 transmission. I am also running a 2.3 liter stroker in my car. So far it sounds like we have 4 people interested in getting these made. I posted an ad in a few groups on facebook with little to no response on this subject.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds