The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

EVO 11 Possibly Confirmed

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The old Supra also had a partnership with Yamaha so I don't think purists are upset because of a partnership. I look at it more like if you were a teacher constantly asking for someone's homework day after day and eventually they hand it in, but it's the same thing as Paul's but with your name on it when you start reading it.

I agree that Mitsubishi needs to get their act together. last I looked at their website there was one car and 2-3 SUV/crossovers. Let's just hope it's a good platform with room to grow.
Yeah I understand that thinking but it is what it is.

I’m with you on the Mitsu front. Not too optimistic but here’s to hoping :thumb:

I think the biggest concern is cost. The Evo X was what? $40k or so starting price? Add another few years of inflation plus the possibility of it being hybrid means the cost is going to be high I assume. Now we have cars like the C8 Vette starting in the 50s. Even at 59k, it would make the decision to buy the Evo extremely difficult. But only time will tell. Maybe Mitsubishi will make the decision for us and never even build the car.

Yeah, very true that you cant change it now.

Just looking at mitsubishi now you have 2 hatchbacks that is the Mirage that still looks like an SUV, The Mirage G4 and 7 SUV's/crossovers. Granted there are only 3 models just different trims for them like the Eclipse Cross LE. They have 5 versions of the Outlander. Their lineup is so dismal they need to inject it with something and I hope they do.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back