The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

evo 1 daily driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Like to see some pics. How are you going to plate it so you can drive? I thought with some sort of problem with getting them plated in the us to be legal to drive? Some sort of "it was never imported here so doesn't meet safety standards, gov bmv bs"
Interested in how you got around that.

I have owned the car for 12 years. I purchased car in the USA. i cant figure out how to get pics loaded. first is says file is too large. then after downsizing a photo it says the file format is not accepted.

Are you uploading from your computer or some online photo image hosting thing? I always upload from my computer so the pics will stay.

Hey there. I read your threads on evolutionm about ethanol injection. (Along with a ton of your threads posted to this forum. Thank you for sharing all the knowledge 🙌) I'm super interested and have a ton of questions about the e system. Wondering if the setup is still the same? 780s and 650s? Can we get a write up maybe and some good pics (pleeease!)? Also, did you ever get the 3 injector (one pre-turbo) setup done? Drop some knowledge on us poor fools!

the knowledge was fully detailed on evom. the injection was reliable. car ran for four years straight without a hick up. car has been not running for last three years. I have tinnitus that gets worse every time I go for a lengthy ride in any car. been battling this cruel affliction for 20 years. I spend very little time in cars nowadays. my mechanical interests shifted to building custom scooters. far less stress and far more fun for me. not to mention about twenty times cheaper. I have eight custom scooters. all together they cost about a quarter what went into this car.

never installed the triple injector injection for the summit. I enjoy that car running as is. no real desire to make fast cars anymore. my e99 was stored in 60 gallon drums. a root grew under the full one and cracked the container and all was lost.. was planning on retune with e85 but not thrilled with that idea. the e99 was acquired 2.5 hrs north of here. too far a drive to get more.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back