The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Everyone please vote for me!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goonie90gsx

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 14, 2009
Norton, Ohio
I entered another bmx photo contest and im in the lead this time so if you guys could please take a second and vote for me i would really appreciate it!! follow the link then click the "like" button to vote thanks!!

Kevin Goonie Kaltenbach

done.

I Cicked on where it said "Like" and it took me to a Facebook Login Page man. I dont have a FB so i guess i cant vote for u.

You bmx guys are crazy!! I used to do some cross country and a tad of downhill mountain bike racing and you bmx guys are nuts!! Voted

I voted for you, it's always good to see other BMXers on car forums. Even though my old ass doesn't ride nearly as much as I used to.

Thanks everyone i always rode bmx before i could even drive a car so bmx has always been big for me just gets hard to juggle both hobbies sometimes but i wouldnt have it any other way.:rocks::rocks:

man that reminds me of when i would go out riding. i could do some bad ass tricks tghn but now, LOL... i still hyave my old gt pro performer. haha. should dust her off sometime. hahaha. great picture though, voted for ya. :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back