The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Everquest 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sephroth57

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 7, 2002
Barnegat, New_Jersey
i dont know how many of you are closet PC gamers but i am. I been playing MMORPGs since the day EQ launched to this day, played many of the newer ones but all of them leave something to be desired. If youre a long time MMORPG player you know what i mean.... and our prayers are being answered...

http://everquest2.station.sony.com/#mediaMovies

watch the top left movie, screenshots cannot display the awesomeness in this video. just watch it...

god i cant wait till november

I did Asheron's Call (Darktide) for a couple of years, but all my pals bailed. And, the company pretty much effed-up the game. I used to run 5 accounts.

tried final fantasy 11. could not get into it. mmorpg are better if you got lots of friends to play with. if not your out there alone and most other people playing are dicks. but going to give everquest 2 with a couple of friends a try. looks good. but until then FPS shooters for me

EQ2 looks like shit, imo.

I'm waiting for World of Warcraft or the new Ultima.

audiousECLIPSE said:
EQ2 looks like shit, imo.

I'm waiting for World of Warcraft or the new Ultima.

you obviously didnt watch that video then, if you watch that video i dont know 1 bad thing you could say about the game. seriously watch it, i wasnt even following EQ2 i just knew it was coming out soon and i stumbled upon that vid and wow i already prebought my copy

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back