The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Ever seen a RS Smile w/ Braces?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InfamousEclipse

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 11, 2003
Tri- Cities (c³), Washington
I never thought I'd see my RS w/ a Front Mount on it, Looks Good!

Attachments

• dubfmic.jpg
    dubfmic.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 689
The pipes and SSQ BOV look ghetto. They are sand blasted and waiting for a black chrome powdercoating appointment, maybe by the end of the month.

Engine bay is dirty and needs clean up but hey, It's a work in progress!

Attachments

• dubbay.jpg
    dubbay.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 671
Looks badass guys. GOod work! :thumb:

Better bring that damn RS(T) to the next meet we have!

Infamous, I like how you kept the body of the RS stock with black handles and no side skirts.

Someday, a car will just pull up next to ya and will NEVER know that its turboed, until you smoke his ass :D

P.S. I need to take my GSX to the ORthodonist (sp?) too, to get it some braces! :)

David

Originally posted by DCsGST
That Black one is sick as hell :thumb: The green one is cool to........ for an RS ;)

Too has 2 "o"s

Poppoff, I Love Ya!

I'll bring my RS when Poppoff has his GSX at the meet... till then... *SMACK*

Looks good Walker. The car is coming along. Just so you know how the pipes will look in black chrome here is a pic of my engine bay. My pipes and the intake are done in that color. It's more of a really deep shiny gunmetal, but looks really nice.

Attachments

• buildup march 033 (small).jpg
    buildup march 033 (small).jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 479
Originally posted by turbowop
Looks good Walker. The car is coming along. Just so you know how the pipes will look in black chrome here is a pic of my engine bay. My pipes and the intake are done in that color. It's more of a really deep shiny gunmetal, but looks really nice.

Your valve cover doesn't match Mark! Whats wrong with you?

-Brady

I decided to leave the valve cover the "antique silver hammertone" color because it gets so many compliments. It matches the black chrome pretty well. In person you'll like it.:thumb:

I could have if you drove it over for the PINA Motorsports meet man! :p I know too many rock chips over the pass, I'll see it eventually though!

-Brady

boosted 420a's rock. Drop the 2.2 in there and it's wicked :)

what other mods u got on it? Check the pics of my talon thread for pics of my measly 420a setup in the avenger.

Does a 16G *really* need that big of an intercooler?

mark your shit always looks just AWESOME! That thing done yet?

Does my car 'need' a FMIC that big? I think its small... ofcoarse I'm used to seeing DCs Goliath FMIC LOL.

The core is from DJ (animosity4g63) and this is the street version not the race version.

I beleive its 7x24x2.5 Something like that. I plan to push around 300whp after a rebuild (no flames, check HRC for info if you think thats bullshit) And I feel this in no way will be overkill for my goals. Its even possible I may upgrade to a 20G, in the FAR future. The Race Core Would have been overkill tho, so I feel this was my best option.

Paying $800 custom (core and pipes) Beats $1,200 from Hahn

I dont want to put my front plate back on LOL...

Thanks for the Compliments!

my car's been boosted by hahn for 3 years now bro :)

no jack here, just figgered I'd drop the link for you to see (figured comments on mine would go in that thread)

420a's gotta stick together, we're outnumbered here LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back