The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Ever live in your DSM???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My 1G is my mobile home, DD, and my best friend right about now. She gets me where I need to go and is always there for me. Unlike my girl friend.

As for a hotel. The DSM beats a motel 6 any day. :hellyeah:

never had to but ive thought about parking all 3 of mine in a circle and camp in the back yard

well if you get bored tomorrow and want to meet a new dsmer my names bryan shoot me a pm i need motivation to boost my gs. i have every thing i need i think just lack the knowledge of how to do it. I cant offer you a place to stay im sorry about that i kinda live with my gf and her parents.

I fell asleep doing like 55mph in mine. Woke up when the snowbank at the side of the road and I crossed paths. NOT FUN! No one was killed and not a scratch on my car. Someone was looking out for me that day.

I too have spent a night in my car, only I was parked behind work not on a highway.

(100th post!! rock on)

this is one awsome thing about the dsm comunity this guy got put out into his car and there are numerous people that offered him a place to stay and dude if ## ever in pa or tavleing threw my door is open to man anything to have another dsm in the driveway haha ill just tell my gf that im hosting a dsm party she;ll understand

this is one awsome thing about the dsm comunity this guy got put out into his car and there are numerous people that offered him a place to stay and dude if ## ever in pa or tavleing threw my door is open to man anything to have another dsm in the driveway haha ill just tell my gf that im hosting a dsm party she;ll understand

dsm party at your place :hellyeah: i know its awesome if i had my own place i'd let people that were in this area crash here if they need a place

My 1G is my mobile home, DD, and my best friend right about now. She gets me where I need to go and is always there for me. Unlike my girl friend.

As for a hotel. The DSM beats a motel 6 any day. :hellyeah:

yeah thats very true i cant wait to get mine running again sucks having the car just sitting in my driveway, i need good mpg and quick car again LOL

I've used mine as a tent when I go on an annual music festival, I fold down the back seats, move the front seats all the way forward and it's actually just as spacious as a two man tent, except this "tent" has a glass roof :)
Besides, a good tent is about $500, and that is a lot of money to go toward the GSX.
I hope you find your way dude.

I have slept in my old 2g i was drunk so it was not so bad.. I have not had a chance to sleep in the galant yet although it would probably be very nice...

I fall asleep in it after a few hits of crystal meth, and a few beers. I usually end up in a ditch or field, but luckily having AWD, im able to solve the problem.:thumb:

dsm party at your place :hellyeah: i know its awesome if i had my own place i'd let people that were in this area crash here if they need a place

hell yeah man dsms are always welcome at my house haha:hellyeah: the neighbors get sick of it casue most of my friends roll through the neighborhood with systems bumpin and loud ass exhaust since most of us dont have cats:shhh: dont tell haha there was one point where i had 3 2gs 4 evos 2 1gs and a few galants in my driveway yard and whereever and the neighbors got pissed and called the cops haha cops showed up and saw us having a cookout asked if we were ok and then burnt out when he left :hellyeah:ROFL

I might be out of a place to live by the end of next month, thought about sleeping in my car for a while.. can't bring myself to sell it to pay bills. At least if someone tries to steal it for the 3rd time I will be there waiting for him muhahah

I might be out of a place to live by the end of next month, thought about sleeping in my car for a while.. can't bring myself to sell it to pay bills. At least if someone tries to steal it for the 3rd time I will be there waiting for him muhahah
yeah my dad gave me till the end of the month but im driving his truck right now and my car is broke at the house so i have till the end of the month to rebuild my car with money i dont have

hell yeah man dsms are always welcome at my house haha:hellyeah: the neighbors get sick of it casue most of my friends roll through the neighborhood with systems bumpin and loud ass exhaust since most of us dont have cats:shhh: dont tell haha there was one point where i had 3 2gs 4 evos 2 1gs and a few galants in my driveway yard and whereever and the neighbors got pissed and called the cops haha cops showed up and saw us having a cookout asked if we were ok and then burnt out when he left :hellyeah:ROFL
haha word ill stop by sometime if im ever up in that area and my neighbors are like that too, like when my friend brings his 1g with side exit exhaust and 280 cams wow his car is loud
hahahahaROFLROFLROFL scary thing is i hope your not serious :nono:
i hope hes joking too

They should make a dsm trailor park where all of us broke dsm'ers could take our mobile homes to (our dsm) and just live in our own little special park. That'd be pretty cool.

mine wouldnt be to nice to live in right now has all my parts in it

haha thats how mine was when i did my rebuild just put all my parts in it so it looked so trashed but it was nice to see the parts comeing out and going into the engine and now the interior is nice and clean:thumb: i still wouldnt sleep in it to cold outside and def not enough room LOL

I lived in my old 2g for about 3 days.. I had to start school before I was able to find a house, so being in a new town where I didn't know anyone.. that was the only option.

Other than that, only a few drunken nights in the rest of the cars, waking up not knowing where you are.. LOL

LOL I've also fallen asleep under my car before. Ended up using my nasty oil covered rags for pillows and when I woke up to go to school at 10...school starts at 8 ROFL :cool: Ended up finishing my car, raced to school(the whole 2 miles) walk into English covered in oil and shit. Got excused for the rest of the day cus my principal thought it broke down on me on the way to school and said I'd had a bad enough day already. :p She's so hot ;)

I've slept in mine before a few times in between classes. As I recall I intended to get an hour's rest and ended up losing 3 hours of sleep due to the discomfort. I won't be trying again any time soon. The benches near the shrubs, near the food court, near the gymnasium are far more comfortable.

I've slept in mine before a few times in between classes. As I recall I intended to get an hour's rest and ended up losing 3 hours of sleep due to the discomfort. I won't be trying again any time soon. The benches near the shrubs, near the food court, near the gymnasium are far more comfortable.
not comfortable? crazy i love 2gs seats to sleep in just get in the pass. seat put it all the way back and good to go
LOL I've also fallen asleep under my car before. Ended up using my nasty oil covered rags for pillows and when I woke up to go to school at 10...school starts at 8 ROFL :cool: Ended up finishing my car, raced to school(the whole 2 miles) walk into English covered in oil and shit. Got excused for the rest of the day cus my principal thought it broke down on me on the way to school and said I'd had a bad enough day already. :p She's so hot ;)
haha ive had something like that happen well without the falling asleep under the car and i like hot LOL

haha thats how mine was when i did my rebuild just put all my parts in it so it looked so trashed but it was nice to see the parts comeing out and going into the engine and now the interior is nice and clean:thumb: i still wouldnt sleep in it to cold outside and def not enough room LOL
theres room im 6'2" ish and i can sleep in mine

well if you get bored tomorrow and want to meet a new dsmer my names bryan shoot me a pm i need motivation to boost my gs. i have every thing i need i think just lack the knowledge of how to do it. I cant offer you a place to stay im sorry about that i kinda live with my gf and her parents.

That's why I live in my car now. Lived with the girl friend and her parents. Everything went south. Now I am where I am.

To all offering me a place to stay. Thanks much. You are all awesome. Dsmers have always been the nicest bunch of people I have ever talked to. I mean you guys who barely know me and offer me a couch to sleep on. Where else does that happen?

As for my DSM. I may have to sell it. I am struggling affording the upkeep. Right now the valve cover gasket needs to be replaced. I already got it and will be putting it in. New plugs and wires shortly after. I am just hoping nothing major happens because I won't be able to afford it.

Still thinking about it. I have school money I might be getting some for another car. Not sure if my aunt will give it to me.

I always keep an extra one or two changes of clothes in my car... I've slept in my 2g before and I have used it as a hotel with my previous girlfriend :sneaky: Not the most comfortable place to do it but oh well.... I have also slept in my 1g.. It's rather comfy :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back