The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Ever live in your DSM???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostngsx

10+ Year Contributor
May 24, 2008
Waterbury, Connecticut
Just wondering if anyone else has ever lived in the DSM. Currently I am living in my 1G GSX :hellyeah: . I got kicked out of my house and have no where else to put my stuff. Been couch hopping and what not. Nothing like all my close smelling like black ice air freshener, with a hint of the gas and oil aroma.

DIDN'T I MAKE A POST ABOUT BLACK ICE?
I got everyone to try it, didn't I?

Love that fuggen smell.

Even if I lived in my dsm, it still wouldn't be a mobile home.
Bad-um-boom- Tskkk!

Zing!

Now I'm sad.

haha ive slept in it instead of the couch when my gf gets angry at me haha that way when she hears the front door open she thinks i left and wont come bother me hahhaha

I've slept in the back of mine a few times. I went camping and let someone else bring the tent. They never heard of waterproofing spray. It leaked like a feign when it rained that night. I said F#$% this and slept in the DSM. I was nice and dry.

I've slept in it on a few other occasions too, but I never lived out of it... unless you consider my senior year of high school where I went from school, to after school stuff, to work, then home to sleep, then school...
I ended up keeping food, water, and clothing in the car; enough for about 3 days LOL.

I have only slept in my car once for about 2 hours, that's the longest i have lived in my dsm when not driving it.

idk about you guys but we all must be idiots when we slept in our cars haha they are small and not the best to get comfy in when sleeping LOL well at least my 1g isnt the comfiest thing around

I've also slept in my DSM LOL. Most of the time its because I was too drunk to be driving anywhere.

Ive slept in a friends 2g passenger seat once when I got drunk, not very comfy never slept in mine though but ive been tempted to a few times after working on it.

im probably gonna end up doing that this summer cause im not gonna have anywhere to stay at. :( but at least i get to spend 24hrs a day with my car. :hellyeah:

I've fallen asleep under mine working on it. As for the OP that sucks man. You got a couch here in Ohio if you want!

ive feel asleep in my 1g just sitting there listening to music and thinking abotu stuff bothering me, and i slept in my friends 2g for a few min before he woke me up on a car ride gogin home from a meet

DIDN'T I MAKE A POST ABOUT BLACK ICE?
I got everyone to try it, didn't I?

Love that fuggen smell.

Even if I lived in my dsm, it still wouldn't be a mobile home.
Bad-um-boom- Tskkk!

Zing!

Now I'm sad.

You got me hooked on it(in fact I bought it the same day you started that thread), and my talon is also broken. But that should be fixed by tomorrow(hopefully). I slept in the backseat of my dsm one time. Needless to say my choice of sleeping places showed how drunk I was, I'm 6'2".

Yes, and I happen to think 1g seats are ridiculouly comfortable LOL

I have also slept in my DSM, but never lived in it..

came home drunk, realized i was locked out of my house and decided to sleep in the passenger seat all the way back.. i was cold, i was cramped and i had to deal with waking up every 2 hours realizing i was still locked out of my house

Man I'm sorry you were kicked out of your house.

I was kicked out of my first house I lived in out side of my parents and it sucked. I had to stay in the hotel for the night while my Uhaul truck sat in some lot full of my stuff.

But there has to be some sort of shelter you can stay in and get a meal man!

Whenever I have a long drive I always use cruise control so I'm able to manage a few hours of sleep here and there until I hit a bump in the road and my coilovers wake me up :notgood:

I actually find the front seats of my car to be quite comfortable for sleeping. I've been to several "field" parties where I've slept in my car afterward and I've also slept in it between classes during midterms or finals when I've had to pull all nighters.

I've never lived in it though. I did spend two days in my Volvo station wagon back in the day because it wasn't worthwhile to pitch a tent when I could just fold down the backseats.

I've slept in there too. It sucked! I was drunk, locked outside of my house and to top it all

of it was like -10 outside. Ended up driving to the gas station filling up my tank and

leaving the car on with the heater on to full blast.. Wifey finally woke up and snuck me in

her room. :sneaky:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back