The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Ever feel like car gods are watching over you!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitecl96

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 20, 2012
McMinnville, Tennessee
Well left my house for less than 20 mins to cash a $20 check. Was going to wait till I go to work but decided to go head and go. This is what I came back to where I was parked.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I would say look a the oil stains but it has them covered up too. I did have the front jacked up right before I left why its there.

Too bad there wasn't a jackstand to complete the picture :D

Nice save.

Lol there is three jackstands maybe a foot to the right of the picture. Ha should have gotten them in the picture.

The dsm gods spared you. Beware you might have a breakdown or two coming LOL. Jk

Apparently meme generator does not want to work for me right now so my post is pretty much retarded at this point...

Edit: Yay! I think I got it.

Ha that's funny. I got to keep that one.

And sorry autocorrect on the she'd it was not me I don't know Why it puts she'd before shed if I type the whole word in.

Your bragging to much. Now watch as a freak accident happends and your car is destroyed by angry midgets.

Well had to clean up the mess and pulled it out the tree. What better way than using the car it was something aiming for. Those keeping score tree 0 DSM 2 . Hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we are interested In the jack. And packs of angry midgets roaming the streets!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back